Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Supereme Baconator's First Post!

1. I believe that media is very important in my life, because on of my favourite things to do is too create movies with my friends. Without media, I could never even film the movie, because movies are a form of media, or share it with YouTube, the largest site for video media. I also like to play video games, and those would also be gone.

2. A few types of media a very important to me. The first one I use daily is Facebook, a form of social networking. I also love to surf the web, and that has gotta be one of the most media saturated environments around. I love to read, listen to music, watch movies, all of which are typed of media.

3. I think that modern popular culture is really annoying, I don't care about the celebrities or reality television of popular culture. One thing I do really enjoy is all the the technological advances, like facebook and mobile devices, that i use frequently. I tend to like things that I truly like, and not roll with the fake gang.

4. I am really into film media, I love to make videos with my friends, and then share then on YouTube. I watch videos all the time, and I try to learn from their camera angles and effects. It has influenced me because I used to think the only thing I liked was drawing but through filming-making i have discovered I so have a passion for making movies. This comming summer, me and my friends plan to do the biggest production we have ever done, we have planend everything for it: costumes, scripts, props, etc. So I am really excited to start that.

THATS ALL BRO!

No comments:

Post a Comment